Alzheimer’s and Dementia Homecare Services
Our homecare support team have a great understanding of health, mobility and safety that can accompany the changes in both memory and cognitive function related with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Our experienced home support team will provide direction with compassion and kindness, while working with you and your loved one to improve mobility, safety and quality of life.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia not only affects you it affects the whole family. Managing progressive conditions requires endless amounts of patience and compassion. Homecare support provides personalised care for you and your loved one, which gives you peace of mind.
Our Homecare Support Team can provide:
- Support only when needed to be more independent with guidance and encouragement
- Personal care support, like getting in and out of bed, showering personal hygiene, and dressing
- Plan, prepare and clean up after meals
- Providing a routine which is familiar with conversations, reminiscing on the past can help reduce anxiety and unease
- Outings to maintain social connections
- Monitoring and Managing any changes in behaviour
- Assist with walking (where needed) to keep active
- Transport to and from appointments
- Supporting the client’s family as the condition advances
- Light housework
- Pet care (Walking the Dog)
We value open and close relationships with residents and their families. Our support team builds strong partnerships with you to provide individualised care and support every step of your journey.
Contact Us Today
Call us in confidence on 022-59260 or send us a message below. We will respond to you within 24 hours.