Home Supports with Personal Care Services
Whether you are living with an illness, or simply require assistance to continue to live independently in your own home, our dedicated homecare support team can help you to continue with your regular daily activities.
We provide dependable and caring home support workers who can carry out personal care and light household tasks. This support helps you or your loved one to stay living freely in your own home. Where possible we promote self-care by prompting, guiding, and when needed giving caring assistance.
Our Homecare Support Team can provide:
- Personal care support, getting in and out of bed, mobilising and personal hygiene
- Medication prompts
- Plan, prepare and clean up after meals
- Laundry Assistance
- Change and make beds
- Take out the bins
- Watering of plants
- Help with errands (weekly shopping)
- Assist with pet’s (Walking the dog)
- Accompany and transport to appointments and special events
- Reading, playing cards and other activities
We value open and friendly interactions with our service users and their families. Our home support team builds strong partnerships to assist you to live an independent life in your own home.
Contact Us Today
Call us in confidence on 022-59260 or send us a message below. We will respond to you within 24 hours.